cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage type info missing after installation of additional usage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expers,

We have dual stack CRM system (CRM ABAP and JCRM). We wanted to install EPC and EP usage type on java stack of same system.

As per SAP standard process we used JSPM to install additional usage type EPC. All components got deployed successfully (no error). But I can't see usage type EPC on /utl/SystemTypesInfo page.

SDM is showing all 6 components related to EPC and even I am able to login to irj/portal

As usage type info for EPC is not available JSPM is not allowing me to install EP usage type.

Please help.

Kind Regards

Abhijeet Rathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Yes I have restarted system several times but no luck. We are on CRM 7.0 NW EHP1 SPS 5.0.

Today I have noticed usage type information for EPC is not available in DB table BC_SL_ACTIVE_PARTS

Kind Regards

Abhijeet Rathi

0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet,

What is your CRM system release and patch level?

Please note there is no EP, EPC and BI_Java released for NetWeaver 7.1x so you cannot find those components and cannot add them if you are in this release.

If this is the case then a possible scenario for the you to get all those installed is to upgrade to 7.3 and then add EP, EPC and BI_Java.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijeet,

Have you restarted the system after doing the activities,Please do that and let us know if same problem exists.

Regards,

Amit Barnawal