Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login/disable_multi_gui_login - Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I need to disable multi gui logon.

So I found the parameter login/disable_multi_gui_login have to be set to value 1.

But in transaction rz11 there is disable to change value, so I tired this workaround, copy parameter to default and created it with value 1.

I need this parameter to be at all servers and this is why I changed it at DEFAULT parameter, but if I check the SAP give my status>>

E:login/disable_multi_gui_login is not identified identically on all servers

E:login/disable_multi_gui_login ( 1 ) on server XXX

E:login/disable_multi_gui_login ( 0 ) on server gfs

E:login/disable_multi_gui_login ( 0 ) on server ABC

E:login/disable_multi_gui_login ( 0 ) on server CDS

I know this parameter takes effect after restart, but why it CHECK gives me this alert if the parameter was added and changed at the DEFAULT profile ???

And why rz11 CHANGE value is disable ??

Please help asap.

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

If you added the parameter in the DEFAULT profile is should affect all the system once is restarted (only exception is that one of the application servers have the same parameter with a different value on the instance profile)

Changes to the parameters should be done via RZ10

Hope this help!

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I added this parameter into the DEFAULT profile because this parameter have to take affect to whole system.

We have 5 instancies and I don't want to make any difference between instance about this parameter. But why I am really surprised is that I added it into DEFAULT profile (I checked that is not exist at the INSTANCE PROFILE) and after SAVE and ACTIVE and CHECK I received mentioned error (inconsistencies between instancies) this is really stranged for me.

Peter

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you'll be fine after the restart.

Regards

Juan

Answers (0)