cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Description in Arabic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My Client requirement is all the end users are Arabic users,they want customer description in Arabic,I have activated Arabic version by going into International Language Settings where exactly i need to give the description so that

The same customer when opened in Arabic Version with drag down list they should see only Arabic descriptions.

Can any body help me on this issue

Thanks & Regards

Malik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To maintain customer addresses in multiple languages (like maintaining English and Arabic address for the same Customer master record) you need to activate International Address Version functionality in Central Address Management

Have a look at

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012006153200000544912009E/AddressVersionsdoc4.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Vishnu

I will be more specific, We have Customer Master data ready to be uploaded but we need to upload it with 2 diffrent lanuages (Customer Discription) in enlglish as well as Arabic. Even after activating International Language (Arabic) i could not find the proper field for Arabic Discription to be used in uploading.

They want to see the customer discription in Arabic when they open SAP in arabic language in the drop down list (XD02,VA01)

Thanks

Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malik,

Go through the document I gave. That is standard SAP way of enabling Customer addresses so that they can be maintained in more than one language. And that includes Customer names and other description fields that are shown in drop down lists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu

Thanks for the document but currently i dont hold any S-User ID, so i have no authorization to open.

Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I uploaded the document in SCRIBD. You can view it from there or use the download functionality to get it on your PC

Copyright violating link removed by moderator

Edited by: Matt on Dec 27, 2011 9:30 AM

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it wise to upload copyright documents like that? Did you miss this bit in the document:

No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of SAP AG.

Edited by: Matt on Dec 27, 2011 9:30 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malik-SD,

Check this link it would be helpful for your issue

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep