cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get output for sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am unable to get output for cash sales process.

The output determination procedure: Z20000, Output type: ZS00, Access sequence: ZS00 having only one table 902 (sales document type / site). The procedure is Z20000 is assigned to sales document header and as well as to the sales document item. The condition record is maintained in VV11.

Now when I save the sales order, I am getting two outputs.

If I remove the assignment of Z20000 to the sales document item, then I am not getting any output. Further, the output analysis shows the message u201CAccess not made (initialized field)u201D. Please advise.

Edited by: mziatam on Dec 25, 2011 7:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message "u201CAccess not made (initialized field)" comes when the corresponding field on the Sales order is not assigned any value. So even if you created a output condition record in VV11, the corresponding key field in the Sales order is empty, so it can't read it.

Is it a custom field? Is it available on the Sales order transaction VA02 screens?

On which table does the field coming from on the sales order like VBAK, VBKD and so on?

You need to populate that field in the Sales order with a value that matches with the value on your output condition record, to avoid this message and trigger output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO>SD>Basic Function>output Determination>Maintain output Determination for sales document>>maintain condition tables

*here activate your table

Now go to

Go to SPRO>SD>Basic Function>output Determination>Maintain output Determination for sales document>Maintain out put types

*here in assign out output type to application V1 and then select that output type and click on processing routines and in medium give 1 print output type in next column give your ABAP Program, in form routine type ENTRY and in the next column provide your smart form name

Similarly maintain Access sequence and assign this output to partner function

and now in Maintain Output Determination Procedure in your procedure please provide the output type in top of step

now go to Assign Output Determination Procedures and assign your output procedure to your sales document with your output condition

last but not least run T Code NACE select V1 and check your settings

now run VV11 give your output type and enter relevant data and click on Communication, select your output device and check on print immediately

This will resolve your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

In access sequence activate the field by selecting the table...

the fields might not be initialized ... you need to activate them.

Also check while raising the sales order in table vbak, the fields of condtion table are being entered or not.

--

Regards

Pavan Kumar