Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic credit limit check

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Working on automatic credit limit check for sales order,

when i try to do simple credit limit it is working fine (i.e . in OVAK, the sales doc type mapped to manual) and all the setups done correctly like FD32 and assingment to CCA to customer.

But when i change the Credit limit check in OVAK to credit check --"D" and Credit group to "04". system is not prompt or Block the sales order.

In OVA8, the CCA- GMI , Risk category- 004, Credit control group - 04. Currecny - INR , Update - 000012....

Under check tab : Dynamic is checked, Reaction "C", status checked.

Please let me know where i missed the dynamic credit lmit check configuration.

thanks

Bala.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

All your setting seems good expect one.

Credit group - 04.

SAP Standard Credit Group for Sales Order is 01 (Credit Group for Sales Order).

Thus assign 01 in OVAK & maintain OVA8 settings for the combination of Credit Control Area + Risk Category + 01 (Credit Group).

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

thanks for your help , it works fine. Since i made the Horizon 2 . system not block the order when i create the sales order.

And we could see 2 Horizon ( one in FD32 and OVA8), which one will take priority? please suggest with one example in what case we use Horizon.

thanks

Bala.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When an individual customer is concerned FD32 takes priority.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In OVA8, the CCA- GMI , Risk category- 004, Credit control group - 04. Currecny - INR

Need to Check below configuration

1. In FD32 check the Risk category 004

2. Coming to Credit Gourp , SAP has given predefined credit groups Sale order level -01, Delivery level - 02 and PGI level - 03

but i am not seen the Credit group 04 so try to use Standard SAP credit groups.

In OVA8 , TICK Dynamic , Reaction - use any one how you want like error message . warning , C or D

TICK the Status / Block

in VOV8 , select the document Type and assign D for the field check Credit limit

check and revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Check whether Risk category 004 assigned or not in FD32 for that customer and Reaction "C" not block the sales order

it will gives the Warning Message with Value. So Use Reaction "B" or "D" and try.

Thanks

Dasaradha

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dasaradha,

thanks for your reply.I checked the Paramaeter it looks good. I am not sure where i made the mistake. if possible could you please send the screen shot of the Automatic credit control area.

thanks

Bala