Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incompletion log in Billing

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have Requirement where in while cancelling the invoice User need to Enter the Reason for cancelling in Billing Header

without that Document should not be Saved.i have checked as there is no Incompletion log for Billing Document.

Please Support as it is Urgent Requirement.

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

As there wont be any feild to maintain reason for rejection,So do text determination and maintain a text ,reason for rejection,and make that feild mandatory.So while saving the billing document it will ask to maintain the text.

Regards

Srinath

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear Sri nath,

Thank you for Reply.yes we have Already done Text Determinatiion but system should ask for the Text while saving the Document how can i make Mandatory i have Tried for SHDO but its not working.

Prasad

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

Kindly assign a new requirement to the access sequence.In the requirement you have to include the logic that system should check the text id before saving the billing document.So you need to take your ABAP team help to get the new routine. But if the text is at order level or delivery level then you can keep the Text Obligatory feild has "Text is Obligatory".

Regards

Srinath