cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment cannot be carried out error during MB1B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have sales order with line item 10 material X. I am trying to do transfer posting using

MB1B

Mvmt type 413 E

as soon as i enter sales order no and line item it pops an error

"

Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no.

Message no. V1134

Diagnosis

The sales document to which you want to refer is based on sales document 30021116 and item 000520. Therefore, the settlement and possibly inventory management are carried out using the number of the preceding document.

System Response

This entry is not allowed.

Procedure

Enter the document and the item number of the preceding sales document."

I have checked previous threads but none of them were able to give suitable answers i have tried applying following OSS Notes as well

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the below thread in this thread refer the Alex Zheng Suggestion

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have gone through multiple threads of this issue. most of them suggest OSS notes. I have applied them but still its giving the same error.

I tried debugging... and found out there is some issue with entry in VBAP table.

for this order and this line item originating line item no (VBAP-POSNV) is 520 while actual line item no in sales order is 920.

originating document no is sales order no. while reference document is quotation and reference line item is quotation line item no i.e 520

i am not able to figure out why is this happening.

Edited by: ankit.k.agarwal on Dec 26, 2011 8:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the issue. Now need help with the solution.

The scenario occurs when we create sales order by copying from multiple quotations.

I want to know what should be the value in originating doc number when we create order by referring to quotation.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever you create sale order by referencing a preceding document, all the data in the preceding document should copy to subsequent document (sale order) also.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathi,

Appreciate your reply.

I agree that when we create data from referring document all the data gets copied but my question was what determines the value of originating document no in vbap table.