cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM prob

Former Member
0 Kudos

After result recording of in process inspection lot when it will be going to saving then valuation windows will pop up. And in this windows yield quantity, Scrap quantity, rework quantity etc. are want. But I don't want this. How to set at recipe or any other way. Please tell me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u r using inpsection point than select Manual valuation. or use auto valuation mode. Secondly, as i have also worked in same and i have created sampling procedure with manual valuation and assign in receipe also , when lot is there and user feed data, and closed the MIC, click on save than no such screen was there, but if user click on Valuation magnifier, just above the data recorded than deifinetly the screen which u have mentioned is there, so u need to change the valuation and if u r using inspection point than this will come definitely.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using Inspection points..........If yes then you can not really avoid this window !

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to change in recipie master data C202

go to Operation---QM Data for operation,, n select the option "Automatic valuation based on inspection points"

remeber u r using the inspection points. without inspection points it is not possible.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

just you have to change valuation type instead of Quntity to valuation then that popup wont come in system.