cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when generating program /SAPAPO/TSM141 and Errors in source system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello APO Experts!

I had to include a new key figure in the cube and the planning area with configuration semantic = 000.

The problem is, in my DEV system, the modification was perfect. Then when I did in the QA system, I´ve got the error "Error when generating program /SAPAPO/TSM141" and u201CErrors in source systemu201D when trying to load data in the Infopackage.

Do you have any idea of what this could be?

Best Regards

Nik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nik

Are you getting this error while uploading data from Infocube to Planning Area or Planning Area extraction? In case you are extracting data to Planning Area, you may want to check Note 1060846.

In case you are uploading data from Infocube, you may check the following:

1) All Characteristics and Key figures moved successfully and are in active status in RSA1

2) Key Figure and Characteristic Assignments are correct

3) Consistency Check for Planning Area

Thanks,

Prasun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello APO experts!

Thank you, I solved my problem with SAP note 1060846.

Actually, with your help, I didn't delete the cube. I Just created a new DataSource and transported to QA enviroment.

Thank you all!

Nik

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem may come from the inconsistency between the datasource settings and the content in table /SAPAPO/TSAREATE.

- SE16, go to table /SAPAPO/TSAREATE, input the planning area name, check the extraction structure, which is started from '/1APO/EXT_STRU'.

- SE16, go to table /SAPAPO/TSAREAEX, input the datasource name, and check the extraction structure.

Are the two extraction structures the same or different ?

If they're different, please read the below solutions, otherwise, you can ignore the following.

In general and most customer cases this inconsistency happens during transporting of datasource alone. In many cases the planning area is directly created at target system and datasoucre transported from a a different system which causes incorrect export structure entry in planning area table.

Please refer to following content from note 549184:

"

Q4: Why could I have extraction problem after transport of DataSource?

A4: DataSources for DP/SNP planning areas depend directly on the structure of the planning areas. That's why the planning area MUST ALWAYS be transported with or before the DataSource.

"

The simple solution will be to create a dummy data source for this planning area. This will regenerate the extract structure for all other data sources as well and update the corresponding tables. After that you can delete the dummy datasource.

After delete the dummy datasource, in case of inconsistency, please also run the report /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_GEN report for

- Basis - form routines

- Create planning objects

- Planning area extractor

with the flags "Reset generation time stamp" and "Generate" set.

And in order to transfer datasource correctly, please also refer to the consulting note 514524.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nik,

Once I faced a similar problem; then the exact error was in the load data step, which finished with errors in the source system... To resolve this we had to "replicate the data source". You can see if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PrasunM,

Actually it is a Backup cube. I'm getting this error while loading data from Planning Area to Infocube.

K.Rah., I've tried to "replicate the data source", but without success.

Do you have any idea of what this could be?

Thank you!

Nik

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nik,

Did you follow the suggestions from Prasun already? especially with relation to the information that is available in note 1060846.

Try running a consistency check for time series of the planning area (Go to PLanning Area-> extras-> consistency checks-> initialized planning version (or 'time series'). Run with log, repair, lock planning version, check livecache anchor 'ticked' and let us know the details if you see any error.

Thanks - Pawan