cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approving Download Bask From Solution manager

0 Kudos

Hi All

I have installed solution manager on my desktop and want to approve some downloads from service marketplace using my company Id. I am having trouble in making sure the RFC connection work from my home. Do i need to configure a saprouter for it to work ? If yes how can I do that frm my personal desktop ? Would highly appreciate for any tips to get me started .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If SAPOSS RFC is working from your desktop, is more than enough.

SAP Router is required to connect the customer network to SAP through the RFC SAP OSS.

For more on saprouter please check this [Note 30289 - SAProuter documentation|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=0030289&nlang=]

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thank you for the feedback . Correct me if I am wrong would I need to raise a customer message to SAP Support to register the hostname and saprouter .

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Thank you for the feedback . Correct me if I am wrong would I need to raise a customer message to SAP Support to register the hostname and saprouter .

Yes, you need to, if SAProuter is not yet configured.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the SAPOSS Works fine, Then you can approve Downloads from DSWP in Solution Manger, Before that just to cross check whether u assigned S-user for SAP Support Portal functionality or with the transaction AISUSER.

Rgds,

D M Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create a new maintenance optimizer transaction in solution manager (tx. solution_manager).

Check this note: 1594190 - Approve files in download basket manually using maintenance optimizer(MOPZ)

Cheers,

Diego.

0 Kudos

Hi Diego

Thanks for your advice . Would that mean I would need to make sure my SAP RFC (SAPOSS) works first .

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Thanks for your advice . Would that mean I would need to make sure my SAP RFC (SAPOSS) works first .

Exactly.