cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDMGX Transaction Error "No Table entries found"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wanted to extract the reference data of ECC using the MDMGX Transaction but was getting the following error

"No Table entries found"

i searched in MDM thread and followed the below link but still i am facing the same error

link: [;

Please help

Regards,

Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

With the Standard Business Content, we get a textfile, which needs to be uploaded, in Upload Ports and Check tables

This textfile, has the system table name's from where the lookup's need to be extracted.

If you have already done this, kindly eloborate where are you getting the error.

Kindly refer below notes

Business Partner (SAP Note 1035773)

Product (SAP Note 1252846)

Customer (SAP Note 1412742)

Employee (SAP Note 1268212)

Material (SAP Note 1355137)

Vendor (SAP Note 1318478)

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply.

Well i do not have a file to upload in Upload ports and check tables i expected it to be loaded along with the business content.

I have checked the below SAP note but i do not have a login ID for sap service marketplace.

Vendor (SAP Note 1318478)

Where else can i get the files specific to business objects? or can i prepare my own text file for the same?

If i can prepare my own file can i get the format of the file which will help me in preparing the text file.

Thanks in Advance.

Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We cant prepare our file, its delivered by SAP.

If you are looking for vendor details, the basis guy who has downloaded the Business Content will have the Text file in the folder, you can ask him to mail the entire folder, this is contain the txt file

Regards,

Abhishek

Edited by: Abhishek Biwal on Dec 26, 2011 11:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhisjek,

I have got the standard business content for vendor, customer and material. i uploaded it in Upload ports and check tables and executed it, now when i try to extract i get the error "no customizing entries found for this extraction"

where am i going wrong?

Please help

Thanks

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check in maintain ports and check tables, whether the entry has been successful or not.

If maintained correctly, select, start extraction, there you need to select the repository that you have defined, you also need to select the ports and process code.

For certain tables there be no entry maintained in the system as per the configuration designed.

It will be helpful if you could specfiy the steps that you are following.

For [help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmdm71/helpdata/en/45/a4da51e28552f7e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply. the issue is resolved. i configured it right from start was able to extract reference data and extract xsd schema.

Thanks again

Cheers

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Glad to know issue resolved.

Thank you

Regards,

Abhishek

Answers (0)