cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning (LSOUWL issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

We have been configuring SAP Learning Solutions(LSO) from portal, I have created an iview for BSP HCM_LEARNING. Now users are able to prebook the training.

We are calling standard workflow 12000003 and it creates workitem in the inbox of approver. The task for it is 12000006 .

Can I call webdynpro ABAP application LSO_MANAGE_PARTICIPANTS with configuration LSO_MANAGE_PARTICIPANTS_MGR for this task from Approvers Inbox.

Does anyone know the UWL settings or SWFVISU settings for this task so that I can call webdynpro abap applications for LSO?

Thanks for your help!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth

Thanks for your reply. We have been applying prebooking for training from BSP HCM_LEARNING. It triggers the workflow and creates a task to Managers uwl inbox. The task is TS12000006. I have given the below parameter in swfvisu

APPLICATION LSO_MANAGE_PARTICIPANTS

DYNPARAM sap-wd-configId=LSO_MANAGE_PARTICIPANTS_MGR

NAMESPACE sap

SYSTEM_ALIAS SAP_ECC_HumanResources

and registered the items in UWL. Now when Manager is opening the workitem from portal , it is opening the application but the drop down Direct reports ,Indirect Reports is coming as 1,2,3 rather than their text names.

and even it is even not opening the prebook course directly. Can you let me know if there are some settings related to TS12000006 in uwl xml.

former_member361856
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI Manu,

Were you able to find a solution for this? I am having the same issue. We are on ECC6.0 EHP7 and using SAP Portal 7.4. Kindly let me know the SWFVISU Settings  which I need to maintain so that same can be flown in xml by re-registering and supervisor can approve the request.

Regards

Abhishek

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The value of IM_ROLE in Web dynpro Component "LSO_RC_FIND_COURSES" is

determined by application configuration ID. If the configuration id is

LSO_MANAGE_PARTICIPANTS_MGR then role will be set as 'MANAGER' else if

the configuration is

"LSO_MANAGE_PARTICIPANTS_ADMN" then role will be "ADMIN".

This role is set in WD component "LSO_MC_PARTICIPANT" method WDDOINIT.

Code which is responsible is :

IF wd_this->config_info-config_id EQ 'LSO_MANAGE_PARTICIPANTS_MGR'.

"MADALA1416973

wd_this->role = 'MANAGER'. "MADALA1416973

ELSEIF wd_this->config_info-config_id EQ 'LSO_MANAGE_PARTICIPANTS_ADMN

"MADALA1416973

wd_this->role = 'ADMIN'."MADALA1416973

check the note 1612185