Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

superordinate equip. no. in the characteristic value of a class attached to

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Kindly guide me how to get the superordinate equip. no. in the characteristic value of a class attached to an equipment.

Thanks and regards,

R N sabat.

PM TEAM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give the Characteristic name in CABN table in ATNAM field. Get the ATINN field value.

Field ATINN value, KLART = 002 & ATWRT = "characteristic value" in AUSP table and get the OBJEK value.

Give OBJEK value in EQUNR field in EQUZ table & get HEQUI value.

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Maheswaran,

Thanks a lot for your response.Would you please kindly elaborate further how to proceed to carry out your suggestion step by step.your help will be highly appreceated.

Thanks and Regards,

R N Sabat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From CL02 tcode enter the class type as 002 - equipment class and search for the class.

Refer to the Char. tab to get characteristics maintained for the class.

Now from the characteristic name get the relevant details as mentioned by Mahesh.

Regards,

Keerthi

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Keerthi Vasan,

Thanks for your reply.But there is a slight confusion in understanding the requirement.My requirement is as follows:-

that there is a class attached to an equipment which has a superior equipment. In that class there is one character for superior equipment..The requirement is to get the superior equipment field filled up automatically when the class is attached to that equipment.. Hope i made my requirement clear.

Thanks and Regaerds,

R N Sabat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the tcode you are using ? is it a custom development ?

Regards,

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks.I am using IE02 and going to Classification Tab.In that tab i have assigned the equipment class. In that class there is one characteristic for Superodinate equipment. Our requirement is that as we assign the class to the equipment in IE02 T-code, the characteristic 'superordinate equipment' should get filled up automatically.Your help is solicited please.

Thanks and Regards,

R N Sabat.

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,Kindly help me in solving the abve issue.I am waiting for a feasible answer please.

Regards,

R N Sabat,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create characteristics, assign field HEQUI table EQUZ in the additional tab of characteristics.

Prerequisites:

You need to assign the table EQUZ in the belwo config and try.

SPRO>Cross-Application Components>Classification System>Classes>Maintain Object Keys

SPRO>Cross-Application Components>Classification System>Classes>Maintain Object Types and Class Types

Regards

Seenu

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

EQUZ is not accepted in SPRO>Cross-Application Components>Classification System>Classes>Maintain Object Types and Class Types.

The following message is displayed.

"'Entry EQUZ does not exist in TCLO (check entry)''

Please help.

Regards.

R N Sabat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please try to do below first.

SPRO>Cross-Application Components>Classification System>Classes>Maintain Object Keys

Regards

Seenu

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the response.I tred to do as suggested.But the following message is thrown by the system.

''Changes to Repository or cross-client Customizing are not permitted".

For further guidance please.

Regards.

R N Sabat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please press enter and proceed further

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it may ask for a developer key. i suppose you are aware that whatever changes you make with a developer key are not supported thru the AMC with SAP

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I did press enter and got a display screen "Display view''key fields of objects'':Overview. I do not know what to do next because everything is greyed out.Please help.

Regards,

R N Sabat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we have to do in configuration client

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Kindly guide me how to fill up the fields once we go there through configuration client.What should be filled in the T-code field,in the subscreens "fields in object key" and "öbject text table'".

For further guidance please.

Regards,

R N Sabat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the HEQUI from EQUZ table by passing the respective EQUNR.

Please elaborate, if you are looking for other data ?

Regards,

former_member665343
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Keerti vasan for the prompt reply. Kindly explain me how to do the same i.e how to pass the respective EQUNR to get the HEQUI from EQUZ table into the characteristic value of the class attached to that EQUNR. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

R N Sabat.