cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow authorization for PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPians,

I am looking for some information regarding a workflow which is creting issue.

Issue is:

workflow has been created and this is the information of that.

**''Description**

**This workflow is triggered when a user attempts the release of an activity within a network contained in a project in the PS Module.**

**The workflow consists of three different authorization levels. All three levels must approve the release of the activity in order for this action to be available to the initiating user to carry out. If all three authorizations are granted, then the initiating user receives notification of this and is then allowed to release the activity in the corresponding transaction.**

**Furthermore, if an authorization fails to be given, the initiating user and any users corresponding to previous levels of authorization receive a notification that authorization has not been granted to release the activity.''**

But that workflow for authorization is wrongly sent to the wrong person who is not involved in that type of workflows.

Please let me know where I can check this?

Please let me know how I can proceed further in this regard. .what could be a solution for this?Please let me know the path for configuring this approval process route.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you are determining the agents for the workflow?

Is it from person responsible or from Z table.

I doubt whether this forum can help you in this regard, I suggest you to move this thread in Workflow forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not much aware of the workflow.Can you please let me know where I can check the table for configuring the user's.

Please let me know the Table and configuration details where I can check the PS Configurations and data relating to workflows for PS.

Thanks for your time in checking the issue.

Regards