cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Intergrtion with other Modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have activated quality inspection for all the incoming raw material.

GRN is carried out in two step i.e.103+105. At 105 inspections lot are generated.

1. When the Material is accepted what is effect on the MM+FI Module?

2. When the Material is rejected (Moved to Block stock) what is effect on the MM+FI or other module?

3. Can I block the payment to vendor due to Quality Reason?

Regards

Shoib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DGuru,

Thank for Replying.

If u need than i will send u the complete , as i already customize this scenario in one of ma client?

Can you please send me above said Document.

A waiting for reply

Regards

Shoib

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use it EXIT_SAPLFMR4_002

and take the help of an ABAP'r.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Thank for the Replying.

I am having small clarification.

1. When the Material is accepted what is effect on the MM+FI Module?

*At 105 MM+FI Documents are getting updated,But when i accept move to Unrestricted Stock at the back end 321movt for this mvt type what is the Effect on MM+FI*

2. When the Material is rejected (Moved to Block stock) what is effect on the MM+FI or other module?

When i Reject stock is moved to Block Stock 350 for the what is effect on MM+FI.

*Can i make Automatic Payment Block for 2 step Movement Type i,e at 105*

4. Can i make the payment on the basis of Quantity accepted from Quality Department

( eg When lot is partially accepted 100kg =60kg Accepted + 40Rejected )?

A waiting for Reply...!

Regards

Shoib

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes all this possible, for bendor block during procurement u need to maintain the quality info- record and maitain the Control key in Quality procurement field in MM, for Vendor debit account during MIRO due to quality reasons u need to customize, means :

a) U need to maintain the Z-table where u need to maintain the Quality parameter and their acceptance with their tolerrance limit for debit based on quality decisions.

b) u need to customize customer data in PO, which is linked with ur Z- table, whenever there is lot and some MIC goes out of limit tha system will check the data with Z-table and if data found in any of the tolerance limit than during MIRO, system auto create the debit amt. against the vendor.

If u need than i will send u the complete , as i already customize this scenario in one of ma client.

regards

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. When the Material is accepted what is effect on the MMFI Module?+

If the material is accepted, stock is posted to Unrestricted. Consequently, it creates a MM document and Accounts doc. From now onwards, the ownership gets transfered to the procuring company. The concept is: GR Blocked stock (103 Mvt) DOES NOT transfer the ownership to the procuring company.

2. When the Material is rejected (Moved to Block stock) what is effect on the MMFI or other module?+

Upon rejection, the stock is posted to Blocked stock. Here too, the ownership lies with the procuring company.

As mentioned in the previous replies, you can block the invoice payment.

Regards, KrishnaM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u process ur 103 than maetrial move to blocked directly , and when u release the stck via 105 lot is ther if u accepted than MM able to use that stck which is lying in ur warehouse while after quality post there is no impact on FI if ur not using QM order. if u rejected than again no effect on fi from quality point of view but may it will move to scrap or in defined rejection location(if any). this will impact the rating of vendor in MM and after rejection MM will proceed for Vendor cost deduction on behalf of quality parameters.

Maintain QM control key for delivery / invoice blockage and other conditions also .

Regards

Edited by: D GURU on Dec 23, 2011 1:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi if you maintain the procurement key active in MM02 quality view and maintain a key which is for invoice block then till the time the material is at quality inspection or rejection there will be a block in the invoice processing I blocked bue to quality reasons. So during invoice processing the FI team has to remove the block. but the process is manual. So you need to create a background function which ll check for the quality stock posting and remove the block for automatic processing of the invoice.

Regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you trigger the inspection the material stock will be moved to inspection stock 321 mvmt. Once you take the UD then you can post the total quantity to different stocks like unrestricted/Block/Scrap/Sample usage/Return Delivery etc