Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printpreview issue in script form

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have developed a script ( Regarding billilng invoice ) in my server and moved it into client server.when i give printer name lp01 it's working fine but if i give my own printer name it is not displaying properly in print preview.i am using Times font with size 7 pt.it's working only with lp01 printer,if i change the printer name font size is changing in print preview and missing alignment.what would be the problem here? please help me out

with regards

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read your issue it's may be some changes between your machine and printer. it's not configured properly. check for the your printer settings like layout size, font size, everything. we can change that. then it will work.

these answer is useful to you check these.

Thanks & Regards,

Chinni.

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i went through the transaction spad ,but i didn't find anything to change .could you please tell me where to change the printer settings

with regards

Naresh Bammidi

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Can you check like configure a new printer same like lp01 and see.I just guess it.

Regards,

Madhu.

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi madhu

Thanks for your quick reply,could you please tell me how to check configuration?My client using Lexmark optra printer.its displaying as it is for font family courier but not with Times font family.

with regards

Naresh

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Just check in spad.

Regards,

Madhu.