Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am developing a report which is a day-wise report, where

I need to display the opening stock as on date that is the closing stock for yesterday if he is running the report today morning u2013 MMBE can help?

And second is the production stock as on date

The report will display the closing stock & production stock for yesterday when the user runs the report today.

Please can anyone guide me on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you explored MB5B ?? This should meet your requirement and no need of developing zee report.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

I need to develop a report, I have tried to explain in brief below. Please guide me

The report is to show the opening stock for the date range selected first of all & the production stock for the date range selected then calculate the availability (that will be the opening stock plus the production stock for the date). This will give the total stock available which can be delivered against the availability. Next column I need to show open sale orders for that day. Then I need to display the invoiced quantity (that is, which were invoiced) on the day against the available sales orders.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand K

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already stated, you can consider program RM07MLBD which will show the break up of what is opening stock, quantity inwarded, quantity issued and closing balance.

With this program, you have to enhance by considering the following tables

a) VBBE - Open Sale Order quantity (Field OMENG). Here you get sale order reference also

b) VBRP - Invoiced quantity (Field FKIMG)

G. Lakshmipathi