cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Confirmed Quantity in Sales Order Item (VA02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am having the following scenario :

Customer have created a Sales Order, item 10, schedule line 1 with quantity 120. The delivery date is 2011.12.22.

They have confirmed the quantity using the "Check Item Availability" function.

They have then changed the delivery date from 2011.12.22 to 2011.12.23. The problem arises that in the "Availability Overview", the system still show the confirmed quantity is on 2011.12.22. It doesn't release the confirmed quantity after we have changed the delivery date. And what is worst is the system is prompting me that no stock is available on 2011.12.23.

Does anybody knows how to release the confirmed quantity in the schedule line. I have tried in VA02 by modifying the schedule line details..... but does not work..

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One easiest way is to reject the line item and add a new line, make the delivery date as 23rd. Once you reject the line item the confirmed schedule line get reversed.

You can try with CO09 also.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your reply, but in CO09 it seems the transaction will only display the details, I cannot cancel the Confirmed Qty entry. Is there anyway to change it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to sale order change mode,select schedule line tab there select the previous line item and delete,now create new schedule

line with required date.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to CO06 and double click on the sales order item and change the confirmed qty to zero and enter and save.

This will help you i guess.

Regards

Madhu

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you change the qty and delivery date you need to Select again item availability then it will change the date and qty

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Madhu

I've just spend an hour searching for this transaction.  The internet is full of people saying this is impossible which is very frustrating when you can remember doing it in the past

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu.....Your idea worked for me

Answers (0)