cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM partner function proposal and determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

This might be a basic question, i wish to know where and how different partner functions in SRM are proposed?

For example,

When I create a shopping cart with one item, 5 partner function at item 1 are created (which are 19,16,20,75,27). I understand that fct: 20 (Goods recipient) is always the requestor, but how do system determines fct: 27 (Shiip-to-adress)?

Is it derived from company code, produc category etc.

Where is the logic written to propose this automatically by SRM system?I presume it is coming from ECC backend, but would like to know how?

Thanks

Amit kumar Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Partner Function 16 corresponds to requestor who is the SC creator

Partner Function 20 corresponds to goods recepient who is the SC creator again since he will confirm the goods

Partner Function 75 corresponds to plant under which the SC is requested. This is picked from BBP_LOCMAP table once you have replicated your plants from ECC as locations in SRM)

Partner Function 19 corresponds to supplier who is assigned in the SC

Partner Function 27 corresponds to delivery address which is picked from org structure attribute SHIP-TO-Address.

Hope this helps,

Nikhil

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

What I understood from your question is; you want to know the linkages.

Shipt to Adress comes from Org Structure. As well there are various fileds in SC that come from Org Structure.

& yes almost all inforamtion comes from backend but you have to define it in SRM too.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

Edited by: yaniVy on Dec 23, 2011 2:40 PM