cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in page break of smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using smart forms for printing on cheque. What is the problem i am facing is i have three entries in my internal table which i am passing to the smart forms from my driver program. But In the output i am getting four print outs last one having the details of the previous one.

My logic flows like this,

I have used one loop for main window and have added the command for page break, and then I have read the values for the other windows. I have tried in many ways like counting the number of values in internal table and added that in command but its not working.

Anybody please help me to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inside the linetype of main window,check the sy-tabix value with total no. of records in itab.

when both are equal,set a flag to X.

Set the condition in your command node,that it should not trigger when flag eq X.

This prevents in printing the additional page.

Jshree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

If you have a problem of getting one page printed in addition to the other pages then handle the situation as follows,

Try to create a folder and handle this problem or create alternatives and put the page break commands inside it so that you can handle the situation by giving condition in the alternatives.

If your problem still exists please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

former_member186077
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the requirement is to protect the data getting splitting to 2 pages within the table then in the table you have a checkbox for line type specifying no-page break. Please check that.

If the issue is with the last page getting printed additionally with the values of 3rd page then you must create a folder and in the output options check the check box for page protection.

Thanks and Regards,

Sriranjani Chimakurthy.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me what is your exact requirement.

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create folder and keep all your code under the folder in that folder check page protection.

this may be work for your requirement.

Regards,

Sanjay Gogikar