cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Ext. mail sending based on distribution channel automatically !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to configure external mail sending based on distribution channel automatically whenever a sales order is created without adding output type in Extras-output u2013 header-Edit.

I have created output type to send mail whenever a sales order is created and is working fine but for this the concerned team has to add output type, sometimes they are ignoring this process, I want this process to be automated and also based on distribution channel, for ex- mail should be send only when distribution channel is 10 and not for all.

Regards,

Nishant Bhargava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try to Create a Access Sequence with Distributional Channel and maintain the Condition record (or)

Give the logic to the ABAP like at the time of creating the sale order if distribution Channel is 10 then system will automatically send E- mail to customer

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply,

I have created Access sequence and also maintained the condition record, but still output is not triggering automatically.

Regards,

Nishant Bhargava

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

In the Condition Record VV11 (Sales), for the Field " Dispatch time" select 3 or 4

after that Select the line and click on the communication , in that CHECK " Print Immediately"

Regards,

Prasanna

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In TCode VV12,

Miantain Communication method.

Particularly, communication strategy (like WEBM-Send external mail) along with Logical destination for the external send.

Regards

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can customize this requirement using Sale order user exit.

Before saving, check for the distribution channel and if found, trigger output mail.

Thanks

Kintu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx