cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Issue with reference to consignment Fill-up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am having a business case where the consignment fill-up is created say 30 orders in a month based on the different PO.Once the goods are sold at the customer site we will create the consignment issue document separately based on the goods sold.

now is there are any possible ways the create those consignment issue with reference to many consignment fill-up document ?

does this is possible in SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
is there are any possible ways the create those consignment
     issue with reference to many consignment fill-up document ?

I would say NO though ways are there to achieve this. Standard process is that issue orders should always be created in reference to F8 proforma document and NOT fill-up order.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy

If that is the case then please tell me how do I create consignment Issue with reference to Many Proforma invoices or many consignment fill-up orders

is there any way out for this?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where I have given a suggestion to similar requirement.

[Re: Sales Return|;

Most importantly, if your query is not answered, then dont close it as Answered.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this is possible in standard SAP,in T.code VTAA maintain copy controls between KB and KE (Fill up & Issue) in VA01 while

creating KE create with reference KB order, once you enter in to sale order click on sales document tab (Top left) there you can

see create with reference through that you can give another KB doc no, like that you can combine many KB to one KE.

Regards

Ram