cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add pricing to a Prospect Customer to enable use in a quote

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Is there any way to add a Pricing Procedure to a Prospect Customer (Account Group 0005)? The field where this is enabled for Sold-to Customers (in the Sales Area-Sales tab of the Customer master) is not available for Prospect Customers.

Without pricing, I can not create a Quote, so the Prospect Customer would be useless. We do not have CRM. Is there any way to do this using the SD module?

Thanks,

Tony-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

One thing you can do is, in T.Code OVT0 make a copy of 0005 account group and rename it as, say z005 and you can enable the Sales View for the customer and activate pricing field for this account group.

Now assign a pricing procedure in OVKK with the quotation and customer pricing procedures in Prospective customer.

Let me know if you need a little more elaborate explanation.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Rohan, for your prompt and helpful reply! I followed your instructions and while I was in OVT0, I noticed that enabling the Sales View for Account Group 0005 was customizable. So, I didn't need to create a copy. I just enabled the Sales View and added the Customer Pricing field for 0005 and I was then able to add pricing for a Prospect to a Quote.

Thanks again for your help in solving the problem,

Tony-

Answers (0)