cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to exclude some cost element set in OKG5 during result analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to exclude some cost element set in OKG5 during result analysis(KKA2)

Such as, distributed cost element or settled cost element(by cost element) not distingush from FI posting. I just want to include original posting amount.

In OKG5, there is no option to recognize above it.

Customer enhancemant 1~7, It's hard to test this.

What can I do for it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you know these cost elements. Then create new line id. In okg5 assign these cost elements to the new line id. And in okg4 assign new line id with N (costs not to be included).

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

What I concerned problem is not it at all. of course, I already know cost element itself. But, this need to be diffentiated by its own business transaction such as FI through posting or CO distrubution.

As you know, In OKG5, there is no option to handle this. there is only Cost element and etc which no concern for me.

I am looking for customer exit for this, regretfully, there is no exit for this maybe.....

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain your problem more clearly. if possible with example. I understood that you want to exclude some cost from result analysis. Basic assumption is that costs are differ based on cost element. Now clearly expalin what costs you want include and exclude.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For Example, A WBS contain actual cost as follow.

COE Amount

500001 100,000$

500002 150,000$

Here, 100,000$ of 500001 is posted all from FI (FB01).

but, 70,000$ of 500002 is posted from FI, 80,000$ is settled from another WBS (by cost element option).

I want to calculate POC by FI posting amount only. (170,000$)

In OKG5, there is no option above this. So, I am looking for some customer-exit. (or another maybe)

Do you understand?

Best regards.

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have two options to achieve your requirement.

1) COE 500002 is used settlement cost element for wbs in settlement profile -- allocation strucuture. If you can change that COE in settlement profile and give a COE which is used only for settlement execlusively. Now in okg5 assign this settlement COE to new line id. And in okg4 assign the line id to category A (settled Costs).

2) We have user exit to do that at line id update level. see Note (26002) and 2 (Note 26957). In okg4 assign line id update to U with user exit.

Thanking you

Vengaiaih Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The first method of your answer is not possile. As I mentioned, We settled amount 'by cost element' option for some business purpose. So, I can't use another cost element for settlement only.

The second method is also not suitable. That notes are only adoptable after cost element assignment happened. Those are only for changing LineID update. (Can't change RA category VLCO)

I just want to handle assignment cost element (OKG5) to exclude calculation of POC.

Best regards.