cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA21 quotation printing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a little problem regarding transaction VA21. I'm using VA21 every day to create quotations. When I complete fulfilling all the data which is needed to complete a quotation I press the "SAVE" button. The quotation is saved.

At the same time SAP sends an command to my printer to print the quotation. But sometimes I don't want to print these quotations. So I asked myself how to avoid printing the quotations immediately when I press the "SAVE" button?

Thank you all for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fiosbb,

you can achieve this by setting the return code in your form printing based on some validations to 999.

if the return code is not zero the ouput condition ends in error and form is not printed. For user to know why it failed update the nast messages for this ou can refer any standard print programfor pseudo code..

FORM entry USING return_code TYPE i

us_screen TYPE c.

based on some validations set return code to 999.

and then update nast messages.

Endform

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the output determination configuration you can set the "Dispatch time" to any thing other than Send Immediately (when saving the application).

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you get the answer when you asked ourself 😛

before saving the document, goto header, output and change the message triggering as you like. it would have currently set to print immediately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I admit...I'm a bloody beginner when it comes to SAP :). I was searching for the output button, but I didnt find it. Could please someone write down a step by step procedure?

I also tried what to change the output determination configuration. But in fact I didnt find that transaction. Is it VOK2???

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fios,

Jus go to user profile Tcode:su01 and in tab defaults change the out put immediately.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhurao123,

when I am trying to access SU01 I get the answer "access denied". Seems I dont have the rights to access this transaction. Is there any other solution?

Soumyaprakash Mishra suggested me to go to header and to output. But in fact i dont see these option (output). Should this be in the menu bar?

Tnx,

Fios

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fios,

Just ask your bais people.It will be a minutes job.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

These are the steps where you can reach the header output options,

EXTRAS -> Output -> Header -> edit.

There you can edit the output details for the header.

I think you can handle this immediate printing from the driver program itself by setting output options.

If you face any queries please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari