SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKTIV field in EABL table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating a meter read order for an inactive installation(active contract is not there at installation level), so after creating the meter reading order an entry in the table EANL is created.

But in table EABL there was a field called "AKTIV".

My requirement is , when ever i create an Meter read order for active installation, AKTIV should be "1" and

for inactive installations it should be "0".

Currently as per existing config in my system for both active and inactive installations the value for field "AKTIV" is coming as "1".

Can any one clarify me on this. whether its related to config or some thing else.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I am not sure of any config that populates the AKTIV (Meter Reading active) field in EABL table.

However when you populate your meter reading through EL28 transaction you can change this field to 0 for non-active installations.

There is config for not to create MRO for non-active installations. Please refer to the config path below-:

SPRO->SAP Utilities->Device Management->Meter Reading->Basic Settings->Define Control Parameters for Meter reading data processing

--> Select checkbox "No MROC if inactive" if no MRO is to be created for inactive installations.

However as per your requirement if you want AKTIV field to be 0 for inactive installations and 1 for active installations you may need to do an enhancement for this as i am not sure of any config for this.

Please let me know of any issues you encounter.

Thanks,

Mayuresh