cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Info Database is not updated properly so mismatch in S_ALR_87013558

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The values are mismatch in S_ALR_87013558 budget report in many cases in one of my client. I have refreshed the project info database using CJEN & CJBN but in some case its not updating the values sp mismatch in budget report.

Kindly help on the same.

Thanks in advance.

KetanP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Actually, the client data volumn is very high so in many case i found this type of problem but it would be resolved by udpating project info database through CJEN and CJBN. I had checked the value category assignment via CJVC tcode where some of CEs are shown in yellow colour. As i understood i have to include all this cost element shown in yellow colour and then run CJEN & CJBN. Kinldy suggest me the step to include all this CEs with your valuable reply.

Thanks in adavance.

KetanP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have Production orders assigned to the project elements?

In this case, the values dont match even if you re construct the database.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No. We don't have PP functionality used in our project. Only procurement through PS process is there and values are updated accordingly.

Regards

KetanP

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ketan,

Please mention the exact mismatch you are facing in your budget report. Normaly CJEN and CJBN correct the project databace and to correct the PR PO commitment values please execute RKANBU01 correction report also. May be it can resolve your issue. And also you have to check your value categorries are in line.

regards,

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is strange, S_ALR_87013558 takes the information from RPSCO table, could you check in this table if the information is or not correct?

Regards,

Sara