cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 Access Request - Provisioning Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am wondering if anyone has been having a similar issue to me in regards to getting the correct information displayed onto a Request Approval notification, which is sent to the user.

I am sure the template has been defined correctly, but I am having issues with the %PROVISIONING% variable. This variable however does display correctly within the new work item notification I have activated, but not in the Approved notification the end-user receives. e.g. below

Dear Kaushal,Vastani,

Your request number : 217 has been approved. The details are as follows:

Provisioning failed. Check Provisioning log for more details.

Kind regards,

Access Control Administrator

The provisioning has actually taken place as expected (viewed in SU01), but in SLG1 I find the following message at the end of each provisioning task that has taken place at the end of a request being approved.

@5C\QError@ Function is not supported for this integration scenario.

It seems that this error is preventing the provisioning details from being displayed in the email, even after provisioning has actually taken place successfully. Does anyone know the source for this error message, as the integration scenario's have been configured correctly and all 4 aspects of Access Controls are working fine.

Edited by: Kaushal Vastani on Dec 22, 2011 4:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

I'm running into the same situation as yours, currently I'm getting the below message similar to yours

"Hi Varsha Upadhyay (B001193),

The Request number : 26 , has been processed and the Request is Closed. The details are as follows:

Provisioning failed; check provisioning log for details.

Kind regards,
Access Control Administrator "

The provisioning has actually taken place as expected (viewed in SU01) similar to yours, but in SLG1 I find the following message at the end of each provisioning task that has taken place at the end of a request being approved.

Error in RFC; 'Type conflict when calling a function module (field Length)'

I made sure I gave SAP_ALL to all the RFC ID's and also the WF-BATCH ID's, was your issue fixed? If so how did you fixed it?

Thanks

Narsimha