cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccbpm not accepting sync send

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a Integration Process in PI 7.3. When I create a receive or send step in it, it does not allow me to change the 'Mode' from the default Ansynchronous to any other mode.

I have worked extensively on ccBPMs on older XI/PI versions but new to 7.3. Are there any new settings that I need to configure? The installation is a dual-stack one. It lets me create all the steps in the ccbpm but have this one issue. Am lost here.

Ought to be some simple setting somewhere or some profile parameter. Have checked XPI Service is not AEX. It is XPI.

Has anyone else faced this issue with 7.3?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is quite strange. Can you see the option and can't select it? Or the option is not visible at all?

I know that there have been changes in user Roles with 7.3 but they were more for administration and monitoring. You may still have a look at SAP Note 1377867. If you are stuck from everywhere, why not try this.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see all the options available like Synchronous, Asynchroous, Open/Close S/A bridge but takes only Asynchronous mode. If I select anything else it immediately reverts back to Async after I move to an other tab. I have the same problem with Receiver step. Takes only Async mode. Does not let me select Open S/A bridge.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would you like to share the solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you have to right click and make sure the 'Expand' option for the drop-down is active and then only select which mode you want to use. It is really silly! Just when I thought PI is in its best shape ever, some of these minor user-friendly gui aspects are not tested thoroughly. oh well..