cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice print automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

How do we take excise invoice printout automatically,When I save the billing document . Excise invoice will be created automatically in the background while creating commercial invoice.

The output condition type is same for both invoices. I maintained output condition record Date/ time 4 ( send immediately whille saving the application). Though invoice is not printing automatically. I used output type J1I0

Pls advise me.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi

How do we take excise invoice printout automatically,When I save 
the billing document . Excise invoice will be created automatically in 
the background while creating commercial invoice.

I think there is an automatic generation of excise invoice setting which is to be configured at IMG and the path is

IMG ---> Logistics -General ---> Tax on Goods Movements ---> India ---> Basic Settings ---> Maintain Excise Groups.

Select your excise group and tick the box "Create EI".

Kindly check this setting and update the thread.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarthak

Thanks for reply. I have done config automaic exice invoic creation in Excise group. My requirement is when i save the commecial invoice printout shoud come automatically. In my proj excise invoice and commercia invoice output condition type is same. I maintained automatic print in condition record (VV31).

Advance Thanks for quick reply

Regards,

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ravi

Welcome to SCN Forum

Check for output type J1I0 details wheather Date/ time 4 ( send immediately whille saving the application) has been checked or not.If not checked then check it and then create a new excise invoice and then check weather it is working fine or not

Please check the following threads which may solve your problem

http://www.urz.uni-heidelberg.de/saphelp/helpdata/DE/e5/d0fd38a8ab913de10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your reply. I have maintained as per u r advice. Though it is not working.

Regards

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Please check wheather any requirement type has been assigned to the output type access sequece and because of the requirement type it is not executing the output type.If it has been maintained then create the bililng document and then start debugging with the help of your ABAP consultant,why it is not printing automatically.

Regards

Srinath