cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deal with sales in Re_FX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

we have Sales of Villa, apartments and commercel space, how to deal with there scenarios as there is no sales concept in RE-FX. and any how to intigarate with PS for monitaring construction etc.

any developements if you experts would have done or any suggestions.

thanks in andance.

Warm Regards

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

We can;t use RE-FX for sales scenarios, only workaround's are there.

Create one contract-type for sales and add condition type in conditions as per the payment plan agreed with the customer. It will work for only pre-defined payment plan.

If you want PS integration with milestone billing, it is not possible through RE-FX. You can use SD module for sales process.

One of my previous implementations, we have achieved this through development between SAP SD & RE-FX. It is huge development and continuous monitoring is necessary.

The development is similar to IS-RE (component of ECO), create sales order for sales units. Instead of sales units, we made the development sell rental units through development whenever we created sales order for a rental object, just go to RE object and change the vacancy.

But this is not advisable to create integration with SD & RE-FX.

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srini

thank for fair opinion.

i think we can do as mentioned below.

we can creat of sale contract type and as billing we can create no of condition( as per stage mile stone billing). and in RE we need to develop logicf if contract is created with sales villa based( usage type sale unit or contract type) status will be sold out.

Every conditions we can define when we can charge / collect according posting can be done, more over we can collect if any maintence charges collection. cost of this Villa can posted to (villa object) revenut bookec to villa object through transfer posting.

.suggestion requre.

warm regards

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Thant's what i said in 1st option.

But you have to note down that there could not be any integration with PS milestone like in SD.

When the milestone completes, you have to post it to accounts receivables (RERAPP).

rgds,

Srini

Answers (0)