Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 Risk Terminator Bug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have been experiencing a strange behavior while running Risk Terminator. It works well when we generate the role by calling the transaction PFCG in target development system , however when we go to Roles tab from Su01 and go to pfcg screen , Risk Terminator is not triggered at all. Is this a bug or a known behavior ? Its human to navigate to pfcg via su01 . Whats wrong with it ?

Regards,

Anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anthony,

Yes , this is a known bug and the programming corrections are delivered by SAP on 20.12.2011 via SNOTE 1666294 RT is not triggering when user click on role via SU01. We reported this to SAP a month back and now we have a note. problem should be solved .

Detailed analysis of the NOTE :

Sy-tcode is a runtime variable which is globally available once a transaction is called . This value is preserved in the session and is active till there is a call to another transaction , While navigating from SU01 to PFCG interestingly the SY-TCODE is filled with blank value and the actual bug is here .

Ideally SAP should have activated the RT exit in plug in for S_TCODE value and not for SY-tcode alone or both to be robust.

It is indeed " human " to navigate to roles pfcg via su01 but There are more than 100 ways of reaching pfcg from other transaction then should SAP correct it for all SY-TCODE value like how now they have corrected it for SY-TCODE = ' ' . We don't know from which other is it going to be blank..

Best Regards,

Vishal Padiyar

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anthony,

Yes , this is a known bug and the programming corrections are delivered by SAP on 20.12.2011 via SNOTE 1666294 RT is not triggering when user click on role via SU01. We reported this to SAP a month back and now we have a note. problem should be solved .

Detailed analysis of the NOTE :

Sy-tcode is a runtime variable which is globally available once a transaction is called . This value is preserved in the session and is active till there is a call to another transaction , While navigating from SU01 to PFCG interestingly the SY-TCODE is filled with blank value and the actual bug is here .

Ideally SAP should have activated the RT exit in plug in for S_TCODE value and not for SY-tcode alone or both to be robust.

It is indeed " human " to navigate to roles pfcg via su01 but There are more than 100 ways of reaching pfcg from other transaction then should SAP correct it for all SY-TCODE value like how now they have corrected it for SY-TCODE = ' ' . We don't know from which other is it going to be blank..

Best Regards,

Vishal Padiyar

0 Kudos

Thank You very much for the note. I will have a look at it .

-Anthony

0 Kudos

Dear Antony/Vishal,

Will you please direct me to a SAP note or a PDF which will help me configure "Risk terminator" functionality in GRC AC10 ?

We are done with RAR/CUP/BRM/EAM configuration .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Victor

0 Kudos

Victor, did you find the Risk Terminator documentation for GRC10? I'm looking for the same.

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Apologies for replying late , yes i have found a Risk Terminator documentation but it is applicable for PFCG and not SU01 or SU10.

I have configured it only for ERP DEV system & not ERP PRD.

Will you please let me know your email-Id , as i cannot attach a PDF file here.

Thank You.

Regards,

Victor

0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

I am looking for documentation to configure Risk Terminator in AC 10. Do you mind sharing with me the documentation you have, my e-mail is oscar.lupondwana@yahoo.com

Thank you

Oscar

0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

I am looking too for documentation to configure Risk Terminator in AC 10. Do you mind sharing with me the documentation you have, my e-mail is

ilona.krawiec@quadrio.de

Thank YOU !

Ilona

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you looked at the following Wiki entry? Risk Terminator Configuration - GRC 10.0 - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

Configuration of Risk terminator is not complicated. It simply involves enabling certain parameters in the SPRO config in GRC and the target system itself.

Also refer to the following

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/51962/Risk%20Terminator%20Documents%20on%20SCN.pdf

0 Kudos

Thank You !

These documents I've read. I thought that there are others.