cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Text VIM(Vendor invoice Managment) DP document number range is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone ,

We have installed and configured Vendor invoice management VIM 5.2 on our ECC box.When I execute the Tcode /OPT/VIM_1CX19 to check the configurations,I am receiving the subject error,though we have maintained number ranges properly as per the guide.

Can please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

PankajPareek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khaiser,

Go to transaction /n/opt/vim_1cx1 and check whether number range is maintained for your document type or not. Make sure number range intervals are also maintained for provided number range.

Regard

Pankaj Pareek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Check if you can create ans DP document TEST with the TCODE /OPT/VIM_7AX2 - OCR Scenario and /OPT/VIM_7AX1.

Make sure that your number ranger are done correclty (do not activate external number).

If those thing are done properly, it is simple do not take into account the configuration check.

Regards

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For DP document number range, VIM uses number range object /OPT/DOCID. If this number range object exist, then make sure that you have a number range intervals also maintained for this number range. Thanks

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check in transaction /OPT/SPRO Document type where a document type

entry exist with no values (blank). This was causing a number range

(null) to be checked which eventually didn't exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalita ,

Thanks.

I checked in /OPT/SPRO , All document types have values assigned.Any other suggestions please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any solution to resolve the issue please??

Thanks