cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancements in ASN Search Query - additional selection parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on adding an additional search parameter in ASN Overview screen in supplier view. The search is POWL based and in the "Maintain Search Criteria" screen I have been able to add a custom field named "ZTEST_DATE" of type DATS.

To get the above work done I have followed the following steps

1. Enhanced the method IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_SEL_CRITERIA of class /SCF/CL_FEEDER_ASN_OV.

2. Enhanced the method PREPARE_LOAD_ASN_FROM_DB of class /SCF/CL_WD_APPL_MODEL_ASN_OV in order to make the additional field as part of ODM parameter.

Now on running the query I get an error mesage sayng "Access Path for the parameter selection couldnt be found".

This error message can be traced to an exception which was raised in GET_ACCID_FOR_READ method of class /SCMB/CL_ODM.

To get rid of this issue I have added additional entry in two Tables /SCMB/ORCPRM (for defining new parameter ZTEST_DATE and linking it to the ODM component DLH1) and another entry in table /SCMB/ORDTPACCSQ to link the previously defined selection parameter to the access Path ORDN for Order Data Type DELV with a sequence no 24 (all the access sequence till 23 had already been taken up for the other selection parameters). Now I am facing trouble to create an active version of this entry. It should be noted that each entry in the table /SCMB/ORDTPACCSQ has two entries one active and one inactive for each Access Path linked to Order Data Type. At this moment only inactive access path could be created.

Is there any additional config step required to get an active version of the newly added access Path?

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit

Edited by: rkb_1984 on Dec 22, 2011 1:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohit,

My understanding of your question is that, you are not able to create the ACTIVE access sequence with all those details what you've provided in your query. I am sure you might have used the Standard SPRO path for ODM configs.

You need to check whether you are creating the access sequence for the correct 'Access Path' or not (i.e. field ACCID in table /SCMB/ORDTPACCSQ). Also, you need to use the access sequence number beyond 90. Might be this would resolve your problem.

Regards,

Rohan Arvindrao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt activate the ODM data component, data area and data type - that's why I wasnt able to get active entry for the newly created parameter. Once I did that from SCM Basis -> ODM -> Activate settings the new parameter got integrated into the searc results.

Regards,

Rohit