cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to get deployable object part exception while testing the applicatio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a standard application which is working fine in development system now when I tried to deploy the same in Test and when i try to view the application's output I am getting the below error . Please let me know why this error has occured and how can it be resolved :

com/test_app/CatManagerApprove#com.sap.test.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to get deployable object part

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createComponent(ClientComponent.java:931)

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createComponent(ClientComponent.java:177)

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.createComponentInternal(ComponentUsage.java:149)

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.progmodel.components.ComponentUsage.createComponent(ComponentUsage.java:141)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$ComponentUsageManager.createVACComponentUsage(FPMComponent.java:747)

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:362)

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.initApplication(ApplicationSession.java:783)

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:303)

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessingPortal(ClientSession.java:761)

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessing(ClientSession.java:696)

Caused by: com.sap.test.webdynpro.services.sal.deployment.api.WDDeploymentException: Failed to get deployable object 'sap.com/msscatapproval'. Causing exception is nested.

at com.sap.test.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.deployment.DeployableObjectFactory.getDeployableObjectPart(DeployableObjectFactory.java:113)

Thank you in Advance.

Ghousia Naaz

Edited by: GhousiaN on Dec 22, 2011 1:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghousia,

This error occurs quite often. One possible reason is, of course, that one of the components needed for the application was not deployed correctly (or was not deployed at all) to the J2EE server. This can be resolved by simply building and deploying all Development Components again.

If it is not resolved go to your Configuration Component and make absolutely sure that all your VACs were created with the correct name and path.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thank you so much will try the solution and let you know if its resolved . Thanks once again.

Regards ,

Ghousia Naaz

former_member187977
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

were you able to resolve this ?

Please share the solution. I am facing the same problem

Thanks !

seventyros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I am still facing the issue I have checked that all the dependent DC's are deployed but still the same error prevails . Please let me know if there is any other way out . Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghousia,

In Configuration Component goto your load configuration method there once check whether you have given correct name of your DC and VAC's.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I will done that as well all the paths are correct I donot know why this error is occuring .Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Ghousia Naaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghusia,

If your fine with your configurations check one thing Goto Visual Admin-->Services ->Deploy ->Select "Applications" radiobutton and Select the application you want to and click on "StartApplication" button.Please find the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1f/1b1041a0f6f16fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Rahul.

Edited by: rahul.girmaji on Jan 3, 2012 10:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thank you will try this solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I dont know whats wrong all the Applications dependent as well are Started but I see that the exception is still there . Can you please help me figure out .

Thanks ,

Ghousia Naaz

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ghousia,

Please make sure all the dependent Software components and DC's are deployed in the server.

If you are working on ESS/MSS DC, then all the software component should be deployed on the Test server.

Check in the CMS if you have already imported in the test system (http://<host>:<port>/devinf -> cms)

Check the deployed DC in the Content admin >> webdynpro > search here

Hope it will helps

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal