Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After taking code from DTR in NWDS dc is showing under different track name

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have two tracks when we open CBS URL .One track is EHP4SP6M and other track is XSSTrack.The track which is in use now is EHP4SP6M.We are taking code from DTR for ESS application from this track.

I have taken code from DTR for italy country it~bank.i have synced the code from the track EHP4SP6M_dev but in my NWDS DC is showing as XSSTrack_d where as it shoud be shown as EHP4sp6M_D

do you have any idea why XSSTrack name is showing in NWDS instead of track name EHP4sp6M?For other DC realted to ESS application I am getting the correct track name that is EHP4sp6M_D in NWDS.

Thanks

Susmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Solved by basis team.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Susmita

Try to import the track EHP4SP6M_dev again and check it. you may try with other computer to check the conflict.

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I have reimported the track , still I am getting build error for Braddr DC and getting old track name (XSSTrack) for DC Itbank.

In our project all system have windiws 7 OS.So I can not test in other sytem .As we are using NWDS 7.0.11 its only support windows XP version.

Can you please provide me information whether any NWDS patch need to be installed?Is there any other solution to solve the above issue.

Thanks

Susmita