cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax classification for material using MM41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i aming creating material using MM41 based on MC reference article, in reference article, i maintained the tax data as following:

CN MWST 1

HK MWST 0

but my new article has only one record for HK, the CN record does not be brought from reference article, and the HK line cannot

be deleted, when i delete it, the error "You cannot delete the entry for HK and tax category MWST Message no. MH045

Diagnosis

The entries for country and tax category can be deleted only if they are not values proposed by the system.", the entry for CN

can be deleted without problem.

can you tell me how to configure the settting about these 2 question?

thanks

long

Edited by: Long Zhang on Dec 22, 2011 9:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tax classification in the material master / sales: sales org 1 tab is populated based on a configuration under transaction OVK1.

There you should have a record for "HK". Since that is there, system brought it to the material master.

Best regards,

Rahal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply.

My SAP is retail version. the tax classification is in basic view not in sales view, and these is not any tax information in sales view in MM41, maybe your adivce suits MM01.

I wonder why the tax entry in reference article cannot default my new article. and i want to know where i can set the deletion property.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me with this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Long,

Check this link it would helpful

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Pradeep !

I know what tax classification is and how to input it, but I wonder why the entries in reference article cannot default my new article, according to SAP official infomation, it should does.

regards