cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/TS_REALIGN_COPY failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I run the realignment program /SAPAPO/TS_REALIGN_COPY, it failed and got stucked with error steps.

I found that some the 'source' CVCs in some of the error steps have transaction data maintained with it in planning book. Hence, couldn't simply remove the error steps and re-run the realignment.

Any idea how to solve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the following error message when running the realignment process chain:

Realignment for planning object structure ZDP_CPG terminated with errors

Message no. /SAPAPO/TS_RLG_CPY007

When i go to 'Maintain Entries' in the Realignment table, there are few entries with the status 'Realignment step is ready to be performed' and Step status not marked with 'X', Copy logic is 'M' (overwrite).

I've checked the CVCs in these Realignment steps and found that there's transaction data tied to the source CVCs in planning book.

Is this the reason that caused the realignment error?

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nic,

I assume you checked the realignment option, and not the copy option.

Do you select ALL the KFs to be realigned, or only few of them? If you are selecting only few KFs, are you by any chance trying to delete teh source CVCs by selecting "delete source" in realignment step?

Can you pls also check if CVCs exist which meet ALL your "from" conditions in realignment step? Ditto also check if CVCs exist which meet ALL your "to" selections from realignment step?

Also check that the valildity date of the realignment step is in the past.

Also try going to planning area in /sapapo/msdp_admin and then select "extras"-> consistency checks-> time series from the top toolbar. Run the check in repair mode for the planning area. May be if you have any inconsistency, that would be taken care of.

The "realignment step is ready to be performed" status entries are the ones which would be used in the realignment run.

Pls also ensure that no-one is in planning area in "edit" mode when you run the realignment/copy.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Yes. I selected the Realignment option.

I've select to realign All KFs and all the 'from' and 'to' CVCs exist in planning book.

I've run the consistency check and then run the realignment. Those steps are still not realigned.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nic,

It's not easy for me to understand why you might be getting an error without having a look at all the values maintained within the realignment variant/realignment step.

Good details also available at SAP help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/8f/9d6937089c2556e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

You mentioned that realignment did not happen. Did you stop facing the error now?

Thanks - Pawan

Edited by: Pawan Pathak on Dec 23, 2011 12:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the following error message when executing Realignment for all keyfigures:

Realignment for planning object structure ZDP_CPG terminated with errors

Message no. /SAPAPO/TS_RLG_CPY007

Diagnosis

Beim Realignment-Lauf ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.

System Response

Der Realignment-Lauf wurde abgebrochen.

Procedure

Überprüfen die Fehlerursache im zugehörigen Log.

The following steps are not being realigned in the table entries:

@B5QRealignment step is ready to be performed@ 6,336 100 X M 567 567 501694 502349

@B5QRealignment step is ready to be performed@ 6,337 100 X M 1447 1447 502401 501986

@B5QRealignment step is ready to be performed@ 6,338 100 X M 1512 1512 501367 502402

@B5QRealignment step is ready to be performed@ 6,339 100 X M 2680 2680 502122 502148 VVP05 VVP03

@B5QRealignment step is ready to be performed@ 6,340 100 X M 2827 2827 502046 502055 VVP08 VVP05

@B5QRealignment step is ready to be performed@ 6,341 100 X M 90 NS 104702 104702

Edited by: Nic_Yap on Dec 28, 2011 7:32 AM

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nic,

When you come to the transaction /sapapo/rlgcopy, on the top there is a "logs" button.

If you had run your realignment with the "activate application log" ticked, then you can check out the logs.

Can you please share the details in the logs?

if there is any long text for any row, please share the same as well. Let's see if we can get some more information.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Here's the logs:

@5B\QInformation@ Number of steps to be processed: 6

@5B\QInformation@ 0000006336 Realign liveCache data

@5C\QError@ 0000006336 Multi-level error propagation carried out

@5C\QError@ 0000006336 Realignment of liveCache time series aborted

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nic,

For errror row (row no. 3), do you see a long text icon on right hand side? Click it and it would show you some more details of issue. Please share the same.

Also, try running a consistency check for time series for your planning area, and see if you get any issues.

Go to your planning area-> extras-> consistency checks-> time series.

Give only the planning area name, tick all the options, and see if you get any errors or warnings.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Technical Message information:

Message Text

Multi-level error propagation carried out

Technical Data

Message type__________ E (Error)

Message class_________ /SAPAPO/OM (Error Texts for liveCache Return Codes from om_error_codes)

Message number________ 242

Message variable 1____

Message variable 2____

Message variable 3____

Message variable 4____

Message Attributes

Level of detail_______

Problem class_________ 1 (very important)

Sort criterion________

Number________________ 1

Environment Information

Realignment Step______ 0000006336

Counter_______________

and also this:

Message Text

Realignment of liveCache time series aborted

Technical Data

Message type__________ E (Error)

Message class_________ /SAPAPO/TS_RLG_CPY (Messages for Realignment Planning)

Message number________ 029

Message variable 1____

Message variable 2____

Message variable 3____

Message variable 4____

Message Attributes

Level of detail_______

Problem class_________ 1 (very important)

Sort criterion________

Number________________ 1

Environment Information

Realignment Step______ 0000006336

Counter_______________

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nic,

You seem to have some data inconsistency issue. First run a time series consistency check for the planning area as I mentioned above. If you see that there are any errors that could not be repaired (tick mark will not be there for such errors), let me know the same.

Then, go to /sapapo/om17. Select "Consistency check". Tick "DP time series". Give the name of the version that you use in your planning area (most likely it would be 000, but if you are using some other version in your planning area, then give that version name in "version" field.).

Click on the top "program"-> execute in background.

A job will run in the background against your name. You can check it in Sm37. Once this job finishes, try to run the realignment again.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

I have run the DP Time Series Consistency check in /sapapo/om17 and then run Relignment again.

However, still got the same error in realignment.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nic,

How about the result of time series consistency check for planning area? Any issues there?

Your error is pointing to some issue in livecache, so if OM17 didn't find anything, at least time series check is expected to find something. Let me know the results of time series consistency check. There could be some errors which can't be handled by system e.g. duplicate CVCs. Time series check will find out even such issues, and we can then take actions to resolve them manually, as required.

By the way, have you also checked any option for infocube in the infocube section?

If yes, then remove all the selected options for infocube, and try realignment again.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

No error appeared in the results of consistency check:

Planning Versions 0 @5F\QNo long text exists@ @5F\QNo detail exists@

Time Series 0 @5F\QNo long text exists@ @5F\QNo detail exists@

I have not checked any option in the Infocube section.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nic,

Just to be sure - you ticked all of the options 'log', 'repair' & 'check livecache anchor' in the consistency check, right?

(I did not see anything for livecache anchor in your details below, you can export the results to a local excel, and then copy paste the results in this thread)

These checks would have thrown in any issues with your planning area, but if they are not pointing out to anything further, then may be you can give one last check in OM17 itself.

Run OM17 this time with the selection of "product-location combination". If after this also, your issue is not resolved, I would highly recommend to approach SAP thorugh an OSS message.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nic,

What is the error message you are getting?

I assume you are talking about realignment for DP planning area Key Figures, and so transaction data should not matter.

Are you trying realignment or copy?

In teh realignment run, please let us know what kind of inputs you maintained, and the error that you see and that would be helpful in resolution.

PS: I assume you have created the realignment table, and maintained the realignment steps.

Thanks - Pawan