cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find structure for condition in interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot find the structure to use for condition in interface determination. I get the message 'Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system'. After that the screen for XPath does not display any structure. I have linked the business system to the correct software component in SLD. Is there any requirement to refresh the data from SLD or there is some other requiment? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Faiq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faiq,

When your trying to select your Interface, in the window that opens, just give delete criteria and give a search and see if your interface gets displayed in the list....

Regards,

Abhy

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. try a search deleting all criteria

2. use the ALL option to search

I guess its just a minor thing u r missing here

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faiq,

I have been having the same issue, I have looked at several similar issues and yours seems to have a more valid resolution. I created Bus Systems, associated to the approriate Tech Systems where the Product/SVC exist. My issue is that when assigning the BS to the TS the product and SWC displays for me to select but when I finish (save) the BS entries and go back to review nothing shows up under the "Installed Products" tab?

My othe question is where exactly do you go to find the GUID thst you compaired between SLD snd XI to correct?

Thanks

Dereck Purnell

ONavas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dereck,

Have you solved your issue with SLD, I have the same issue on SAP PI 7.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faiq,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is resolved !

The GUID of the required software component was different in SLD and XI Config. So I had to goto content maintenance for that software component and put the same GUID present in XI Config. So now I can see the sender and reciever interfaces for my business system

Regards,

Faiq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it seems like an SLD issue. I added the required software component to business system in SLD but the changes have not come in config. Any suggestions?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>added the required software component to business system in SLD but the changes have not come in config</i>

Just try refreshing the SLD cache.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the ‘+’ button for business services to add interfaces but not for the business systems (imported from SLD). I guess that the interfaces are added from the SLD. When I double click the Business system PRD_600, I cannot see any interface in the sender or receiver tab but in the last tab ‘Other attributes’, I can see the related software component for the interface.

For DEV_500 business system I can see the interfaces. In DEV_500 ‘other attributes’ tab has button ‘SAP Service (Non-chargeable) but PROD_600 has button stating ‘Third party server (chargable) does that make any difference. Please advice. Thanks.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you created your Business System, did you add your corresponding SWCV to your Business System?

If you are not able to see the Interface, like mentioned by Shabz , just deleted the search criteria and then you will get a liist of all the interfaces and you can select the interface that you want.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I double click the Business system PRD_600, I cannot see any interface

>>> you need to have your interfaces listed there .. ask your BASIS support to help you on this. Sounds like a SLD configuration error of the BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

I am not using BPM and I cannot add the interface as it not a business server but a business system i.e. PRD_600. This does not give me option to add interface as business service does. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance,

Faiq

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your XPATH is based on your outbound interface (in case u r not using a BPM) and hence if you are using a Business Service then you need to add the interface to the BS.