cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Inspection is required for non batch managed material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My scenerio is I want recurring inspection of material but my material is not batch managed. is there any way around to cater this requirement?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No std solution for this ....

You have to build some logic for frequency of inspection lot & use bapi CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Without Batch management the reccuring inspection is not possible because if you receive 100 quantity of material A on date X and consume 50 and again you purchase 50 on daye Y and comsume 30 out of it .. Then how the system will know about when to trigger this inspection and for how much quantity..Even you use development the system canot identify the materials got consumed .. If it is serialized material then you can do it by creating the development table and maintaining the receipt date for each serial no and the inspection date...

Former Member
0 Kudos

exactly if I go for development still i cannot differentiate the Stock in inventory.

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of non-batch managed material, the recurring inspection lot will be created manually only, you can not automate the generation of inspection lots.

Thanks

SUMIT GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u need to do some workaround bcoz recurring inspection is possible only in Batch managed material.

Regards