cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order created with Delay in RRP3 page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to replicate some Purchase Requisitions in APO, via RRP3 page. I first try to create another Pur Req with the same req date/time and quantity and then delete the old one. I could do this for some PReqs, but for some, the requirement date is moving ahead automatically as soon as the order is created in RRP3 page.

After creation, the page shows the log that "order... created successfully with delay..."

In one case, the delay was one day, and in another the date moved ahead by 14 days, both were created e.g. only on 19.01.2012, while I was trying to create one on 18.01.2012 and the other on 05.01.2012.

Can you explain why the req date of PReq is moving ahead in this manner while being created?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating stock transfer preqs...in this case the lead time (trnspn duration) in lane could be pushing them forward because a stock transfer cannot start in past int he source.

Also pls check if you have stock transfer horizon defined in destination.

Not able to think of anything else...

Experts? any clue?

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ashok and Pawan,

I think you will solve this. I tried to check for more details:

I find that today if I make new PReqs through RRP3 page, it is pushing all orders to 29.01.2012. Meaning 38 days delay?

I Created a PR for M at plant A. It picked up source as plant B. There is TLane from B to A. So I am taking source: B and destination: A in this terminology.

The TLane from B-->A has transportation duration as 816 hours = 34 days.

I see that GR Processing time is 4 days as seen in APO product master.

Does this sum up 34+4=38 days? Is this why the req date is being pushed to earliest possible date of 29/01/2012?

--

For SNP Stock transfer horizon:

SNP Stock Transfer Horizon for the material at plant A (destination) is 91 days. (And at plant B-source it is 0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right. Transpn lead time + GR processing time at destination have caused the PR to pushed forward.

Try maintaining GI time in product master of source location (GR/GI tab). This will also influence the scheduling of the Preq.

Also change the trnspn time and GR time at destination. you can see that it directly influences the PR end time...

When you create a Preq in RRP3, it is a PPDS order, so the SNP stock transfer horizon does not apply to this.

Regards,

Ashok

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This fits perfectly. And you can ignore the comment about SNP stock transfer horizon. It will be relevant for SNP planning only. Since you are in RRP3, master data relevant for you is the master data common to PPDS/SNP or the master data that is relevant for PPDS.

So, your issue should be clear now.

Thanks - Pawan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great! Thanks a lot experts!

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with the comments from Ashok. Did you check the stock transfer horizon as mentioned by Ashok?

Please let us know what value is maintained there.

Thanks - Pawan