cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adjusting FBL3N report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I generated a g/l report using FBL3N tcode. It lists out all the record fine.

When I compared that report to a custom program, it shows that the balance on the custom sales report is not equal to the balance given by the FBL3N report. Custom report shows amount more than what is displayed on FBL3N.

We found out that this certain billing document is causing the issue. That billing document is included in the custom sales report but not included in the report of FBL3N. I also found out that this billing document is not complete yet based on the status given by the document flow. It seems that FBL3N is only showing transactions with "completed" status.

Question: Is there a way that I can adjust that FBL3N so that it can also shows this billing document which is not yet completed? Or should I just adjust the custom report so that it will be balanced with the standard report of SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

It shows that the balance on the custom sales report is not equal to the balance given by the FBL3N report.

Where FBL3N is display G/L amount (positive amount) , and your customer sales report shows total sales irrespective of

returns and credit memo's.In FBL3N shows excluding the returns and credit memo data.

Hope now you got an idea why the amount's are different.

Regards

Ram