cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter values not showing on iPad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a BW query based universe (UNV) that is published to iPad. The WebI report runs fine in BI Launchpad. However, when I open same report on iPad, the prompt values are not show (I see only blank Blank Blank) and report is not executed. BW server is BW 7.3 BO is BO 4, SP2.

How do I fix this issue?

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is important to bear in mind the limitations of the prompts in iPad mobile described at pages 8-9 of the document

[SAP BusinessObjects Mobile Release Notes|http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/401_mobiPad_rn_en.pdf]

If the prompts are different from those listed in the Release notes limitations section I would like to have more details and screenshots to try to reproduce in house

Thanks!

Best regards,

SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

i have a similar issue but when select a value on the list, the result data isn't filtered; seems that remain in memory cache the last value selected.

Thanks a lot.

Kindly regards.

Andrea

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

there is a simple explanation to that, because the refresh on open feature is not supported for this device yet.

As a consequence other workflows aren't available as well, like drilling.

We are working in order to get to the maximum supportability but this cannot be immediate and most likely we will need special apps.

In the meantime... scheduling and creativity can probably do the job?

Please bear in mind the opendocument limitations that are listed in the same document I have linked in an earlier post

Hope this clarifies your doubts, if not please let me know

Thanks !

Best regards,

Simone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simone,

please can you tell me, if the open document function with refresh parameter is working in BO mobile App V 4.0.3 (Build 1211)?

In the Release notes for this Version it is described how to do this:

Open Document

1. Apart from iDocID, sIDType and sDocName, other document identifier parameters are not supported

in the OpenDoc URL.

2. Apart from sReportName, sRefresh, IsM[name] and IsS[name], other input parameters are

not supported in the OpenDoc URL.

3. Session management parameter (token) is not supported.

4. Output parameters are not supported in the OpenDoc URL.

We tried to use the following link, but the report did't refresh with the correct parameters:

http://svie32sapbo1:8080/OpenDocument/opendoc/openDocument.jsp?iDocID=AfFdCbmEEvZIiVXXFLh4iPY&sIDTyp...

The Part "Wert=Alarmierung" should be dynamical in future.

Thank you and regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the prompt functionality you must create it on query panel filter of webi report.

Andrea