SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPINTM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know how to make FPI1 or FPINTM1 recognise different interest keys and post a separate interest item per key?

Currently we have 3 different interest keys in table TFK056A all pointing to different TVORG's, however it appears these entries are ignored.

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Check the events 2000.It determines the interest key for an item. This key is in the line item but may be determined from a different place also.

Moerver, can check event 2050 as well, where in you can merely simulate an alternative interest key determination and override event 2000.

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan, but this does not address my problem. The Interest Key's are correct. I have no need to change or overide them. I had already tried events 2000, 2045, 2085 2050 and even 1310 but to no avail.

The issue for me is to have a separate lnterest line posting generated per interest key. i.e. if the Document item in DFKKOP being considered for interest has an interest key of "K1" then it would not be consolidated into the same interest positing as another item in DFKKOP with an interest key of say 'K2'.

Regards, Mark.