cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDocStatus Application document not posted, No status record passed to ALE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sending CREMAS04 IDOC to receiver system.The receiver system should create vendor entry in master table by using IDOC data.

IDOC is getting posted successfully in R/3,but while calling inbound function module i.e process code CRE1 I am getting following status records :

51 Application document not posted

No status record was passed to ALE by application.

62 IDOC passed to application

Direct call started.

64 IDOC ready to be transfered to application

No filters , No conversion , No version change .

50 IDoc added

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for your quick reply.

What should be the problem in sending data?

Because as per functional team data is correct.

Please guide me.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shweta,

The IDOC has been posted by XI to the R3 system. It is the funtional module that is not able to handle the IDOC and only your Functional Team can tell you why the IDOC is not being processed properly by the R3 system.

It can be because of multiple reasons including invalid data, etc . For instance we once faced an issue once when the User ID used to post the IDOC did not have the authorizations to do financial manipulations and it was our functional team that was able to pin point the reason to us.

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

From XI's perspective things look good . The IDOC hasd reached R3 and the function module has been called.

The reason for your problem, you need to look into the data that is being passed to the Function Module. Your functional team should be able to help you in this.

Regards,

Bhavesh