cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFRESH DATA dont get SESSIONS from Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am configuring SAP EWA and i cant get EWA sessions form SAP Solution Manager.

At this point i have configured:

SMSY, all RFC connections can successfuly connect to satellite system.

Put the product in Solution at Solution Landscape.

Configure SDCCN at satellite system with the correct Back Destination.

create a Session Refresh task with back destionation.

I can run the session task without any errors but i dont get de EWA autmaticly created task in my sdccn(Request Data task), so my solution manager can´t have any EWA data!

I already read a lot of notes and guides and everething seems correctly to me!

Anibody can provide me any solution or already pick this error before, or something that i'm missing ?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you follow the step by step wiki http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=228262728

and http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/HowtomanuallyprocessanEWAreportinsteadofwaitinguntilthenextscheduleddate.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I followed the second step by step tutorial that you suggested. I completed succesfully all the steps till the refresh sessions but the EWA task wasn't generated.

Do you have any ideas how to solve this?

BR

Filipe

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my SAPOSS isn´t configurated properly yet, but if i don´t send data to SAP i can use EWA localy, right?

>> Should be able.

Now, please ensure to set your solman as master system for your satellite system. In satellite's SDCCN:

Go to -> Setting -> Task Specific -> RFC Setting -> and ensure Master checkbox is checked for connection back to SOLMAN.

Also, ensure task maintenance package and session refresh are scheduled and competed successfully. Pay attention to the RFC, it should point back to your SOLMAN.

Thanks,

Nicholas Chang

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

First of all, could you please try to create a EWA session manually by triggering the data from satellite system?

if you are solman < 7.1, please go to dswp -> your solution landscape -> solution monitoring -> EWA -> click "Create"

Follow the onscreen instruction and go to your satellite system to refresh sessions. Once refresh completed, check either you see the EWA Alert for Solution Manager appears in your solman in SDCCN. If yes, execute it. Once the session competed, back to dswp and youu2019ll see the session ready to process:

Click on it and follow the onscreen instruction to kick start "SM:EXEC SERVICES" job.

Let me know if you failed to generate the EWA manually.

Thanks,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guilherme, i don´t have any data at workcenter end to end analisys. It´s necessary for make the EWA operatiional?

Nicholas, I already create EWA manually and, after executing, i still don´t have no Request Data Task.

If i go to DSA, i can see the sessions for EWA that i have create manually. Still don´t get the solution for this. al rfc connections are properly made, using RFC generate assistant with the saprouter chains working. I can susccessfuly test this connections.

BR

Filipe

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please proceed with Note 727998 - Complete Replacement of Service Definitions for SDCC/SDCCN.

Let us know how it goes,

Cheers,

NIcholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nicholas,

i forgot to mention that my solman is 7.1!

my SAPOSS isn´t configurated properly yet, but if i don´t send data to SAP i can use EWA localy, right?

In DSWP i can call SDCCN for satellite system, and it work...

In your experience, did you have more possible ways to resolve this question?

Thanks for the replies!

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

DSWP no longer works in SOLMAN 7.1. You should use solman_workcenter instead.

Please refer to the link below on how to setup EWA in solman 7.1 which created by one of sapadmin::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZztlF0kLBAE

in addition to the video, i've summarized the task as below:

1) Complete the system preparation, basis configuration setup in solman_setup

2) assign the correct Product for your satellite system -> SMSY, LMDB, SLD

3) assign your satellite system created to logical component

4) Create a solution landscape and assign logical component to the it.

3) Activate SDCCN for solman and satellite

4) go managed system configuration to configure your satellite systems.

Download the configuration guide and operation guide from SMP:

service.sap.com/instguides --> SAP Components --> SAP Solution manager -> Solman Release 7.1

Thanks,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i go to SOLMAN_WORKCENTER, i don´t get the same tabs as showed on the youtube video!

It is any user configurations?

I already put the recommended authorizations to one user, but when i try to access i get the message (WORK CENTER nor assigend to a Business partner).

I can use solman center only with SOLMAN_ADMIN user!

Any concerns about this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already stated just follow the Note 727998 - Complete Replacement of Service Definitions for SDCC/SDCCN

and delete and recreate the service sessions again and try

and also make sure that solman_Admin user has the auth for process the batch jobs

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I send message to SAP. I will back here soon as i get my problem solved!

Best regards

Filipe

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't see because you lack of authorization.

You need to grant yourselves roles SAP_SMWORK, SAP_SOLMAN_ADMIN, SAP_SM

Thanks,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

do to task -> delete old session and log data then try again.

guilherme_balbinot
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if you have Workload Analysis in solman_workcenter -> Root Cause Analysis -> End to End Analysis.

Best regards,

Guilherme