cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When creating PO from bid invitation, multiple PO's are created

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a client who's using SRM 5.0, with Extended Classic Scenario.

However, they want to fix a current issue they are experiencing. Explanation is as follows:

1) 2 PR's are created in the backend (let's say each one with 3 line items). Both PR's are assigned to the same plant.

2) PR's are transferred to SRM, SC's are created and all the SC/items go to the same buyer.

3) Buyer created Bid Invitation to a single vendor, vendor sends bids.

4) Buyer creates PO from the bid.

Right at this last point, what the system does is create a PO for each of the line items (in this example, 6 LOCAL PO's are created, each one with one line item). This is not right. Based on SRM rules, it should create a single PO with 6 line items, since it has the same Company Code, Plant, Vendor & Purchasing Group.

I guess there might be an active BADI involved here that might be causing this behavior, as I know the out-of-the-box SRM process creates a single PO in this case.

Any pointers where I need to check in order to resolve this? You help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

GG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly check your logic for BADI : BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI .

SPRO loc for the same : SAP Implementation Guide -- SAP Supplier Relationship Management -- SRM Server -- Business Add-Ins -- Control Extended Classic Scenario -- Activate Extended Classic Scenario

Best Regards,

Rahul