cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS installation components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I've already installed my TDMS server and applied every SP for each component (DMIS,DMIS_CNT and DMIS_EXT), now I have a doubt. For receiver and sender environment, It is necessary to install the same component (Midia installation + SP) as I've installed in the Server system? or the components to be installed in the receiver and sender is only the Midia installation?

I mean, in the whole procedure that I've seen, is requiring to install the components in the all landscape, but I m not sure if i need to apply the same components that I applied in the TDMS server, I mean Installation Midia + SP.

Could you provide for me a answer?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you need to install everything on all the systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. What is the different then between the TDMS Server and the Receiver/Sender environment if in all environments needs to install the same files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are many system specific objects (means they get used in one system and not in other) but they are all packaged in a single add-on.

So it is required that the add-on and the SPs are installed in all the systems in the landscape.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect. Only more one question.

Do you have experience to say if the SP and ADD-on installed, for example, in the Production environment can impact something?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No impact at all.

Answers (0)