cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP VBRP-WAVWR wrong value in SD Billing - ECC6 EHP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

The value of VBRP-WAVWR is incorrect in Billing only for 1 Material. However, the Value of Cost in document currency (WAVWR) has been copied correctly in the Sales Order and in the Delivery.

I am an ABAPer and currently I do not have the idea of any config required for this. From my end I have checked for all available exits/Enhancement spots/BTEs if any and also Form exits. But I did not find any custom addition to standard code. Also, could not locate any place where in I can foresee a change to wrong value in Cost in document currency field.

I also looked if there are any routines used but could not find any routine for this pricing.

I looked for SAP notes but found none to be applicable to our ECC6 EHP5 version.

Could anyone please guide me as to where shall I look for this problem? Or is there anything that I have completely overseen?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

The value of VBRP-WAVWR is incorrect in Billing only for 1 Material. 
However, the Value of Cost in document currency (WAVWR) has 
been copied correctly in the Sales Order and in the Delivery.
I am an ABAPer and currently I do not have the idea of any config 
required for this. From my end I have checked for all available 
exits/Enhancement spots/BTEs if any and also Form exits. But I did 
not find any custom addition to standard code. Also, could not locate
any place where in I can foresee a change to wrong value in Cost in 
document currency field.

In standard SAP process, VPRS condition type is used to update the field VBRP-WAVWR and there has to be assignment of SUBTOTAL "B". Now in your case, discrepancy for VBRP-WAVWR is only coming for single Material line item, so i would suggest to have a look into the Material master record to check on Material Cost.

Also check any routines attached to the Pricing condition type which is as a matter of fact suppressing the amount. Kindly check on these pointer and update this thread.

Regards,

Sarthak

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check one old billing document for the same material.If the old billing document is showing correct value then compare with the current billing document with which you are facing the problem If it is picking correct data then check the sales order of that billing document.and check the accounting and costing views in material master record of the material .If the old billing document is also showing the wrong data then check another material billing document and then compare both materials accounting and costing views in material master record.

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is incorrect in Billing only for 1 Material

Check the material master accounting/costing views. If needed compare with other materials to find the root cause.

Regards,