Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block at SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Need your support.

We have a scenario: We create a SO for 100 Qty(Confirm Qty) and customer is not worthy,and it goes for credit block.

So my SAP system moves the Confirm Qty of 100 to another customer.

Requirement: Can my SO will go to block and 100 Qty should be always blocked for that customer.It should not pass on 100 Qty to any other customer.

Please provide us your input on this.

Is it possible?

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code OVB8, remove the routine 101 or any other assigned under column RNo. You can keep routine number 1 under SyRoutine column. By this way, the system will keep the confirmed quantity eventhough the customer undergoes credit block.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

when credit check exceded at sales order level , order will be blocked and requirememnts will not be passed .

i think you can try the credit check at delivery level. so that order will be saved against the customer quantity.

we can do it by automatic credit check.

thanks ,

sp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the below mentioned setting can be useful for your requirement, please check and test it.

SPRO >> S&D>>Basic Function >>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements >>Availibility Check >> Availability Check with ATP logic or Against planning >> Define Checking Groups >> For your relevant checking group , set the accumulation Indicator as 3 (Required quantity when created, conf. qty when changed).

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal